1. Please Sign Up if you don't have account. And Login if you have account.
  2. If you are downloading attachments you can NOT use Google Chrome OR Opera Browser It is blocking attachment Downloads! Try Mozilla Firefox
    Due to problems with our paypal account all credit purchases and upgrades must be purchased through the alternative links on the navigation bar, We apologise for the inconvenience and are trying to resolve this as soon as possible, Further Information Here
    You can however pay via bitcoin using this url

Announce Help keep ScriptzNull Alive

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dynamite, Apr 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynamite

Dynamite Mecho Network Owner Staff Member SITE ADMINISTRATOR

ScriptzNull is totally non-profit and we are only alive because of members such as yourselves who contribute to the site and help us stay alive.

In the past, we've relied on the goodwill of our hosts to survive, but the truly immense rise in traffic levels and bandwidth in recent months stretched their generosity to the limit, and we were shown the virtual door.

Now we have to pay for commercial server space, and with over quarter of a million page impressions a week, it's not cheap!

None of the mods or admins get paid for their work, so if you've enjoyed your time on this site and appreciated our efforts to keep this space free from commercialization feel free to contribute a little to keep the site alive and keep us in tea and biscuits (and the odd beer or two - much needed after all the stress of running the site!)

If a donation of $15 or more is received we have a usergroup called Donator which contributors will be placed in, it is similar to VIP however it does not have an expiration and every donator no matter the contribution will receive credits as a thank you for your donator, the more you donate the more you get.

Please send us whatever you can spare even if its a buck or 2, with the amount of member's we've got if only 10% donate we can stay alive longer and grow bigger and better, if you make it a recurring $2 donation it helps up stay alive for a lot longer and will help the community to stay active, Donate via the links below.

UPGRADES/ CREDITS AND DONATIONS CAN BE PURCHASED USING

You're a Guest, you don't have permission to view links. Please Register or Login to view this link.

OR

You're a Guest, you don't have permission to view links. Please Register or Login to view this link.

Thanks for your help!

Endless likes this.
  2. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1 Well-Known Member SN Member

Since I monetize my own site, I don't mind donating. Especially since you guys have stuff I need. So it's only fair to give back

3. Banana

Banana Well-Known Member SN Member

I may be donating in the future.

4. kukuriku

kukuriku Member SN Member

What is in VIP section, ok i know VIP staff but i do not se what exactly is there, if someone can direct me in right direction that will be nice!

5. Nullz

Nullz Mecho Network Co/Owner Staff Member SITE ADMINISTRATOR

What is in VIP section, ok i know VIP staff but i do not se what exactly is there, if someone can direct me in right direction that will be nice!

• iTzMilzy

iTzMilzy New Member SN Member

Donating is actually a pretty good option as this website offers a lot of stuff, may donate in the future.

• Rudra

Rudra Member SN Member

Donations are really needed for sites like this.
    I will try to promote your site so it is increased by the time and even try to donate you in the near future.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.